The Diocese of Newcastle works with many local, national and international partners in church, civic, faith and secular sectors.
Follow these links to find out more:
- Lindisfarne College of Theology - provides learning opportunities for adults, offering courses which prepare ordinands
- Mother's Union - an international Christian charity that seeks to support families worldwide
- Newcastle upon Tyne Church of England Institute Trust - promotes Christian learning and education through libraries & resource centres
- Seahouses Hostel - provides self-catering residential accommodation and run by a Christian Foundation
- Newcastle Cathedral - the ‘mother’ church of the Diocese
- Religious Resources Centre - based at Church House, membership provides access to over 37,000 resources, from academic papers and books, to practical arts and crafts
- Shepherds Dene - serves the Dioceses of Durham and Newcastle as diocesan retreat house. It provides a space to think, a chance to grow and to walk more closely with God
- St. Hilda's Trust - makes grants to organisations for charitable purposes within the geographical boundaries of the Diocese of Newcastle namely Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland.
- Transforming Communities Together: Tyne to Tweed - a network of faith-based charities dedicated to working locally with churches, individuals and organisations to help communities flourish