- How to Pray: Alone, with Others, at Any Time, in Any Place, by Stephen Cottrell. A realistic practical guide to prayer.
- Ten: Why Christianity makes sense by John Pritchard
- How to explain your faith by John Pritchard
Developing Discipleship for Daily Life Course
A course developed in Newcastle Diocese by Peter Sinclair for small groups. It can be run in your church or home.
A short course developed by Holy Trinity, Brompton in London for those outside the church who wish to explore the Christian faith. There are also Alpha courses tailored specifically for youth, students, people in prison, Catholics, and the Armed Forces.
A course designed to welcome people into the Christian faith, for enquirers and new Christians. There is also a youth Emmaus.
Available at Church House Publishing
Pilgrim: A course for the Christian journey
A teaching and discipleship resource from the Church of England. Follow courses are for those very new to faith, and Grow courses are for those who want to go further.
A course for both new and mature Christians that can be run in your church or home.
- Disciplekit: Discipleship resources for groups from many different publishers, all reviewed and rated to save you time.
- Church of England website has a comprehensive collection of materials.