Setting Gods People Free is an initiative across the Church of England to enable the whole people of God to live out the Good News of Jesus confidently in all of life, Sunday to Saturday.
Everyday Faith is a Church of England discipleship campaign offering 21 days of reflections, prayers and stories to help you find and follow God in everyday life.
A loan service for books, topic boxes, Godly Play sets, DVDs and much more. The RRC also offers a wide range of training and interactive events. A yearly fee is payable. Yearly membership includes:
- A loan service of our extensive collection of over 37,000 resources borrowable for a period of up to three months
- Support from our specialist team
- Network with individuals, groups and organisations from different contexts and faith perspectives
- Events, courses, training and consultancy
- Regularly updated faith community information log in to the online catalogue and search People & Places
Lindisfarne College of Theology provides learning opportunities for adults from the Tees to the Tweed. They offer courses that prepare Ordinands to serve as assistant ministers and potential incumbents, and Readers for missional, pastoral and leadership roles in the local church. These ministries may be full-time or part-time, self-supporting, stipendiary or non-stipendiary.
The programmes are offered part time and are deeply context-based, with a clear focus on equipping individual students for servant leadership in service of God in the church in the dioceses of Durham and Newcastle.
Training programmes for ordinands and readers are delivered over two or three years, with flexibility for longer or shorter periods.
They also offer programmes of study to Independent students seeking to deepen their discipleship and to further their knowledge in theology. Lindisfarne also provides short courses and other learning opportunities for the wider community.
An organisation which enables mission in local churches across the UK through:
- Enabling hundreds of churches to make disciples and develop leaders through our Growing Leaders and Mentoring Matters courses.
- Helping churches continue to thrive in times of vacancy through our Growing Through a Vacancy resource.
- Equipping influential younger leaders on our Arrow Leadership Programme.
- Helping hundreds of people to explore God's call through our vocations events and resources.
- Partnering with dioceses to deliver high-quality bespoke training for clergy and lay leaders.
- Resourcing thousands of leaders be more effective through Lead On email.
- Providing training events for lay and ordained leaders on a variety of topics.
- Giving 4,500 children and young people an amazing week of fun, faith and friendship on our Ventures and Falcons each year.
- Appointing evangelical clergy to our nearly 700 patronage churches.
St Peter's College is Sheffield diocesan's website for those who wish to learn and be equipped on their journey of faith or throughout their time in ministry. St Peters is not just about short-term training - the focus is on life-long learning and formation.
Simple guides. A series of colourful, six-page leaflets serve as introductions to various aspects of the Christian life.