Thanks to funding from the National Church, the Generous Giving Team are delighted to invite applications to a project that will see 30 parishes across the diocese receive free equipment to allow them to receive contactless donations.
Working alongside the National Giving Team, we will deliver hands on training, support and advice to ensure all devices have maximum impact in the chosen locations. As part of this digital giving rollout we will also make online giving available in each of the parishes selected so that they have full digital giving capability.
Whilst a growing number of churches are already enabled in these ways, we recognise that for many others, a lack of funding or expertise can be a major barrier to getting started. We believe that digital giving should be available in all parishes where it can have an impact, and through this project we hope to help make this happen.
- Tuesday 1st November - application window opens
- Wednesday 7th December - application window closes
- w/c 12th December - successful parishes notified
- Compulsory webinar training sessions on a choice of dates and times;
- Tuesday 10th January at 11am
- Wednesday 11th January at 7pm
- Tuesday 17th January at 11am
- Friday 10th February - deadline for registering online and contactless giving accounts
- Devices collected in person;
- Wednesday 22nd March and
- Thursday 23rd March
Overview of Devices Available